Job Title: Bilingual Executive Secretary
Job Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
BILINGUAL EXECUTIVE SECRETARY URGENTLY REQUIRED
EMBASSY OF JAPAN – RIYADH
– University Graduate.
– Native Arabic speaker with good writing skills.
– Ability to type Arabic and English.
– Ability to translate from Arabic into English and vice versa.
– Computer literacy (Microsoft Word and Excel skills).
– At least three years of previous experience as a secretary, preferably in a diplomatic mission, government entity or an international organizational.
– Good communication skills.
– Valid Transferable Iqama.
A successful candidate will work as an executive secretary at the Embassy. He / She will organize the schedule for one of our senior officers, make an appointment, draft official letters, summarize news on a daily basis and write political and economic reports.
At times, organization decisions can affect the hiring speed of the position you applied for. So you need to remain positive and wait patiently for their decision. If you are shortlisted, the employer will update your application status at www.jobsnama.com, or contact you directly to arrange for an interview. Therefore, check your email regularly and make sure your contact details are up-to-date.
Send CV by July 28th, 2016 to:
Embassy of Japan in Riyadh, P.O. Box 4095, Riyadh 11491
Fax: (011) 4880189
Last Date : 28 July 2016
Search for more Jobs by “Field and Location” using the Advanced SEARCH on this page.