Pak Elektron Limited (PEL) is the pioneer manufacturer of electrical goods in Pakistan. It was established in 1956 in technical collaboration with M/s AEG of Germany. In October 1978, the company was taken over by Saigol Group of Companies. Since its inception, the company has always been contributing towards the advancement and development of the engineering sector in Pakistan by introducing a range of quality electrical equipments and home appliances and by producing hundreds of engineers, skilled workers and technicians through its apprenticeship schemes and training programmes.
- Candidate should be B.Sc. Mechanical Engineer or Industrial & Manufacturing additional degree with MBA or MS-TQM will be preferable.
- Candidate must have 1~2 years experience specifically in the field of QA/ISO 9001.
- Coordinate internal and external audit schedule and plans, perform internal QMS audits,
- Responsible for external ISO audit readiness.
- To lead the organization to achieve registration of, or compliance with, the quality systems to the ISO 9000 series and/or other quality system standards.
- As the Lead Internal Auditor, establish and maintain quality system internal audit system.
- Uses quality sciences for measurement, improvement and prevention.
- Coordinates quality issues between Manufacturing and Quality
Employer: Pak Elektron Limited (PEL)