We are looking for Experienced Laravel Developer who possess a passion for pushing web technologies to the limits and work with our talented team to design and build the next generation of our web applications
• Design and build advanced applications using laravel framework.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• 2+ years of laravel development.
• Expert level skills in Angular.js and jQuery
• Experience in ionic & node.js framework would be a great plus.
• Hands on experience in deployment of cross platform application.
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Working knowledge of the SOAP and Restful web services and emerging technologies
• Solid understanding of the application development Lifecycle.
Laravel, HTML5, JQuery, Angular, Node.js, MongoDB, Problem Solving
At times, organization decisions can affect the hiring speed of the position you applied for. So you need to remain positive and wait patiently for their decision. If you are shortlisted, the employer will update your application status at www.jobsnama.com, or contact you directly to arrange for an interview. Therefore, check your email regularly and make sure your contact details are up-to-date.
Send your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date : 25 July 2016
Search for more Jobs by “Field and Location” using the Advanced SEARCH on this page.