NodeJs Developers (Karachi)
Employer: Ackeen Tech
We are looking to innovate our transportation and payment platforms, which requires the help of top-notch engineers. Our production scale is massive. We process thousands of bookings a day and regularly see hundreds of millions of traffic data per month. When you push out new code, millions of people will see what you made within seconds.
– Develop and implements software components with a design based on modular components and object-oriented principles.
– Contribute to API Infrastructure design and set up, by working with DevOps and Engineers.
– Collaborate with team members and document the principles and frameworks that guide architecture decisions. Participates in peer/technical reviews.
– Develop and maintain backward compatibility APIs for several mobile and web applications.
– Create, integrate and modify API to third-party partners (e.g.: merchants, payment gateways).
– Experience in AngularJS (hapi.js expertise and NodeJS are a big plus).
– Fluent in programming in PHP and Go-Language and have experience using PHP framework such as Symfony or Laravel and Go framework such as
Begoo or Iri.
– Strong development experience producing REST API’s. Must have strong knowledge of API lifecycle management platforms.
– Willing to work with Node.js, Go, or maintaining legacy PHP codebases.
– Familiarity with OWASP security principles.
– Build dynamic, high-volume web applications using agile development methodology .
– Work closely with other engineers in a small, informal team environment.
– Proficient with Node.js, Express, MongoDb and EMC 6
– Proficient with Design Patterns.
– Experience developing RESTful and WebSocket APIs.
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tool, Git.
5+ years of software development experience.
Bachelor’s Degree, a Master’s degree is preferred.
Salary: Rs. 85,000
At times, organization decisions can affect the hiring speed of the position you applied for. So you need to remain positive and wait patiently for their decision. If you are shortlisted, the employer will update your application status at www.jobsnama.com, or contact you directly to arrange for an interview. Therefore, check your email regularly and make sure your contact details are up-to-date.
Apply at: email@example.com