Develop Oracle forms and reports according to User needs.
- Develop, maintain and document pl/SQL stored procedures, triggers, etc. to perform a variety of data processing tasks, based on established coding standards and design principles.
- Handle/reconcile data inconsistency issues as new and updated data replicates through to target systems and track/dispatch specific issues to the underlying data providers.
- Write SQL to fulfill customer requests for content delivery reports and re-delivery of digital content.
- Assist to senior oracle developer to resolve day to day software issues.
- Assist with Database schema design, implementation and documentation.
- Work closely with a team of developers, DBAs and business users.
Holding bachelors degree. Experience of working on Oracle 9i forms/oracle developer.
At times, organization decisions can affect the hiring speed of the position you applied for. So you need to remain positive and wait patiently for their decision. If you are shortlisted, the employer will update your application status at www.jobsnama.com, or contact you directly to arrange for an interview. Therefore, check your email regularly and make sure your contact details are up-to-date.
Interested candidates should forward their updated resumes immediately, indicating position in the subject line, to: email@example.com