Manager, Infrastructure Planning and Implementation
Aga Khan University invites applications for the position of ?Manager, Infrastructure Planning and Implementation.
Reporting to Director IT infrastructure, the incumbent will be responsible for leading new infrastructure initiatives and continuously moving AKU towards the latest converging technologies in Voice, Data and Video. The person must be an expert on networking technologies and be the lead in designing, educating and guiding on all issues related to Networking implementation and improvement. In addition s/he must have understanding of Global Telecom and unified communication system, must demonstrate strong strategic thinking, consulting mind set and full spectrum of technology understanding.
* Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering, Technology, Telecommunications, or related field with minimum 5 years IT solutions background experience including relative network operations and products management.
* Highly aware of latest IT Infrastructure trends locally and globally.
* Recognized expert in WAN and LAN topologies and be thoroughly knowledgeable on IP traffic regulation and Bandwidth management.
* Must demonstrate excellent communication and negotiating skills with the ability to clearly and concisely articulate issues to management.
* Capable to design, construct, install, maintain and operate variety of Infrastructure solutions.
* A keen business sense to determine the ROI of new initiatives to AKU.
* Must demonstrate excellent vision and problem solving skills to match new technology solutions to fill gaps in IT offerings.
* Excellent leadership capabilities with the ability to foster credibility and trust.
* Multi-tasking ability and good judgment with ability to work under pressure.
* Excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
At times, organization decisions can affect the hiring speed of the position you applied for. So you need to remain positive and wait patiently for their decision. If you are shortlisted, the employer will update your application status at www.jobsnama.com, or contact you directly to arrange for an interview. Therefore, check your email regularly and make sure your contact details are up-to-date.
Please send your CV to email@example.com. Please mark the subject with the position applied for. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applications should be submitted latest by December 12, 2011.