The Institute of Business Administration (IBA) Karachi South Asia’s premier business school is seeking a well organized and proactive individual for the position of EXECTUIVE Secretary, The successful incumbent will perform secretarial and executive support to Director Finance, He/ She will also be responsible for organizing and managing the Director Finance’s Office as well as maintaining office files, preparing confidential and sensitive documents and arranging and coordinating meetings.
· Graduate, preferably MBA from HEC recognized University / institute.
· At least 3 years of relevant experience
· Function effectively in a busy and pressure driven environment. Must be proficient in multi-tasking
· Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
· Proficient with Microsoft office Package. Shorthand skills will be an added advantage
At times, organization decisions can affect the hiring speed of the position you applied for. So you need to remain positive and wait patiently for their decision. If you are shortlisted, the employer will update your application status at www.jobsnama.com, or contact you directly to arrange for an interview. Therefore, check your email regularly and make sure your contact details are up-to-date.
Interested candidates should fill – in an Online Pre-employment application form (Non-Teaching Position) available on the IBA website: www.iba.edu.pk and send their CVs along with a recent passport size photograph (Mentioning position title in the subject line) at email@example.com, latest by November 05, 2012.
Director Human Resource
Institute of Business Administration (IBA)
Main Campus University Road, Karachi – 75270 Tel: 021-38104700.