Graphic Designer is responsible for UI design, Combined with Usability studies and focus group results in mind, we aim for a clear and clean interface design.
This is a friendly, supportive and collaborative environment. The Graphics Designer works closely with our web developers to achieve best in class results.
- Analysis of new projects
- Co-ordination among all team members
- Responsible all projects designed mockups
- Designing of banners and images.
- Web and Sharepoint Designing
- Coding in (HTML, DHTML, CSS and other web designing or imaging tools as well)
- Group discussion of new projects designs
- Focus on client’s complaints to solve as per their requirements layout presentation.
- Designing mockups for new requirements
- Researching new design techniques / tools
- Knowledge of developing trends as they relate to on-line applications – both from the design and technology side
- Ability to keep up with latest design and editing software enhancements, and incorporate into your day-to-day workflow
- Deadline-oriented, able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to optimize creative assets for online use
- Strong conceptual skills
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Strong color theory skills
- Fresh and Experience Candidates having hands on experience on above mentioned skills
Employer: Softech Worldwide LLC