Education: CA Inter / ACMA
Experience:08-10 years in Finance & Accounts
Department: Finance & Accounts
Goal oriented individual with strong leadership capabilities.
Ability to direct complex projects from concept to fully operational status.
TIme Management Skills
Ability to Multi task
1. Implementation of ERP environment in the organization with the consultation of consultants and coordinating activities in this respect within the organization.
2. Administration, support and trouble shooting of ERP system.
3. Training and orientation of new staff as well as on job training for existing staff.
4. Data Entry of master record into ERP.
5. Development and updating of various reports using smart list, FRX and SRS.
6. Daily and periodic backup and recovery procedures and incident / problem management procedures.
7. Accounting work for monthly and annual accounts with respect to Fixed Assets.
At times, organization decisions can affect the hiring speed of the position you applied for. So you need to remain positive and wait patiently for their decision. If you are shortlisted, the employer will update your application status at www.jobsnama.com, or contact you directly to arrange for an interview. Therefore, check your email regularly and make sure your contact details are up-to-date.
Please send your CVs with position in subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org