Location: Abu Dhabi
Source: Gulf News Classifieds
The Middle Easts Leading Manufacturer Of PREFABRICATED / STEEL FRAME BUILDINGS Has An Immediate Requirement for the Following Position Based At Their Mussafah Branch.
Job Requirements: The successful candidate will be Engineering degree qualified and have 7-10 years of experience in a similar role.
Responsibilities shall include but are not limited to the following:
– Support & coordinate with the Project Management Team for the smooth execution of the projects and review site queries for commercial / contractual implications.
– Draft contractual correspondence with clients and subcontractors, commercial administration including budget control and preparation of monthly cost reports of the projects.
– Arrange and manage subcontracts as and when required including payment certifications.
– Organize all necessary bonds / guarantees / insurances.
– Arrange for invoicing of all projects and pursue collection of all monies due for all projects.
– Prepare and submit EOT claims, variations and necessary follow ups with clients for settlement of the submitted claims.
– Client liaison to close out final accounts and dispute resolution where possible.
At times, organization decisions can affect the hiring speed of the position you applied for. So you need to remain positive and wait patiently for their decision. If you are shortlisted, the employer will update your application status at www.jobsnama.com, or contact you directly to arrange for an interview. Therefore, check your email regularly and make sure your contact details are up-to-date.
Interested candidates with transferable visa, may forward their CV stating salary expected to the attention of:
THE COMMERCIAL MANAGER
POST BOX 47176, ABU DHABI, UAE / FAX: 02-5500787 / Email: email@example.com
Last Date : 24 July 2016
Search for more Jobs by “Field and Location” using the Advanced SEARCH on this page.